The ORL CLINICAL EXAMINATION includes
- posterior rhinoscopy for epipharynx examination
- indirect laryngoscopy for larynx examination
- neck soft tissues examination
EAR DISEASE DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES
- pure-tone audiometry
- Tympanometry with stapedial muscle reflex
- Position tests with vertigo
ALLERGY tests for inhalation allergens. Prick’s test with Standard Allergenes.
THERAPEUTIC procedures with vertigo - manoeuvre
THERAPEUTIC procedures with facial paresis (facial nerve palsy) – blockages in the “MEDIKOM” outpatient center.
OTO-ACOUSTIC emissions – child hearing impairments early detection.
READ MORE: Be invited to read a text on vertigo/ Pročitajte tekst o vrtoglavici
The physicians doing the specialist ORL examinations in the “MEDIKOM” outpatient center are:
- Prim. Leštanin Branislav, MD
- Olga Božović, MD
- Vesna Dimitrijević, MD and
- Prof. Haralampijev Kiril, MD, Ph.D.